A passport to progress
International perspectives on healthcare innovation
No two healthcare organizations are alike. Each has its own unique community to serve, business objectives to meet and regulations to follow. Despite the many nuances, every practice shares a singular goal that transcends organizational lines: to help people live longer, healthier lives.
This end is universal, but the means are not. That’s where Allscripts comes in. From Australia to Canada and everywhere in between, we partner closely with our clients to help drive their clinical, operational and financial success. As a global leader in healthcare IT, Allscripts has decades of experience, deep expertise and scalable solutions that organizations of all sizes can count on to adapt to new demands and thrive.
Topics in this issue include:
- Preparing for patient surges
- Cloud-hosted EMR solution
- Riding the innovation wave in Asia Pacific
- A Trust’s journey to Digital Aspirant
- Clinically developed Acute Medical Referral List
- Powering Israel’s pandemic response
- The hospital room of the future